|Title:||Director of Operations|
|Department:||Office of Developmental Programs|
“Choose a job you love, and you
will never have to work a day in your life…”
$55mm+ home health care organization seeking an entrepreneur to fill the position of Director of Operations as we continue to expand in Pennsylvania. The organization is proud to offer Private Duty and Skilled in-home care options to more than 4000 patients in the Lehigh Valley, Central, NE and SE PA. The organization is part of a larger organization serving more than 9000 patients in 5 states.
As a Director you will be responsible for: • The management of multiple regions with multiple sites and divisions.
• Oversee regional management team and engage/direct efforts related to human relations, compliance/quality of care, financial management, marketing and business development.
• Develop and encourage teamwork, professionalism, and organization in order grow the company's territories
• Assist in opening new offices to expand the coverage area
• Utilize entrepreneurial skills to network and encourage community engagement
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum five years of management experience in the healthcare industry, previous home health care experience required
• Verifiable experience with goal achievement and advancement
• Employee relations skills
• Effective communication skills to represent the organization professionally in networking and marketing activities
• Internally driven to grow and advance the business and the industry at large
Salary depending on experience and demonstrated ability
Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, and Life Insurance Benefits, Incentive Program, 401K, company car, and professional development opportunities