CareGivers America is a regional provider of Non-Medical Home Care, Home Health, Medical Staffing, Medical Supply and Private Duty Nursing Services. Presently we have 16 offices throughout Pennsylvania covering 30+ counties.
We are currently seeking a full time Operations Manager/Customer Service Representative to grow our Medical Supply division. This position will be located in our Clarks Summit Office
- Customer service
- Manage referral Intake
- Manage delivery schedule
- Networking with referral sources
- Quality assurance
- Maintain regulatory compliance
- Promote growth of revenue, according to the company’s strategic growth plan, through the timely delivery and billing of DME items
- Prior experience with Durable Medical Equipment (DME) is a must
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in Business or Health Related Field.
Join this growing company today to advance your career in the healthcare industry!
All interested candidates are invited to submit their application below.
CareGivers America is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services.CareGivers America employs personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.