CareGivers America is NOW hiring:
Passionate, Dedicated, and Conscientious
Certified Nursing Assistants & Direct Care Workers
for Non-Medical Home Care
Experience is not necessary- We will provide all the training you need!
Flexible Hours Available Immediately!
Full Benefits for all employees working 30+ hours a week!*
Why should you choose CareGivers America?
- Reader's Choice Winner: Best Place to Work!
- Competitive rates
- Paid time off (PTO) start accruing on day one
- Health care benefits for employees working 30+ Hours a Week after one year*
- Dental, Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance*
- Yearly performance raises
- Comprehensive training (Orientation, Online, In-House, Shadowing, and More)
- Employee and customer referral bonuses
- Flexible hours/assignments close to home
- Employee discounts on personal cell phone plans, entertainment, car maintenance and more
- Free scrubs/gloves/work bag
- Free training on our website www.CareGiversAmerica.com
- 24/7 support from experienced managers
- Friendly and family orientated work environment
- & Much More
What are the job responsibilities?
- Provide one-on-one care to a person in need.
- Homemaking services such as light housekeeping and laundry
- Personal care services (ie bathing/ grooming, skin care, mouth care, dressing, and toileting)
- Develop a successful interpersonal relationship with our clients
- Meal preparation and assist in feeding
- Companionship activities
- Assist with ambulation and transfers
- Transportation services & community support services
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work every other weekend
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screening, etc.
- Since not all clients are on a bus route we ask that you have your own car and driver's license
APPLY ONLINE BELOW!!!
CareGivers America is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services.CareGivers America employs personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.