CareGivers America is a family-owned, regional provider of Non-Medical Home Care, Home Health, Medical Staffing, and Private Duty Nursing Services. Our employees in 16 office locations, covering 30+ counties strive daily to work toward our mission: Keep People Home. With our continued regional growth, CareGivers America takes pride in maintaining our family-owned values.
CareGivers America is NOW hiring:
Passionate, Dedicated, and Conscientious
Registered Nurses & Licensed Practical Nurses
for Pediatric and Adult Private Duty Care
Comprehensive benefits package available for all employees who qualify!*
Why choose CareGivers America?
- Reader's Choice Winner: Best Place to Work!
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive rates
- Paid time off (PTO) start accruing on day one
- Health insurance*
- Dental, Vision, Short-Term & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance*
- Advancement opportunities & growth potential
- Yearly performance raises
- Employee and customer referral bonuses
- Flexible hours/assignments close to home
- Employee discounts on personal cell phone plans, entertainment, car maintenance and more
- Free scrubs/gloves/work bag
- Free CEU’s available on our website www.CareGiversAmerica.com
- 24/7 support from experienced managers
- Friendly and family orientated work environment
- & Much More
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Provide one-on-one direct patient care
- Follow patient-centered plan of care approved by physician
- Regularly reevaluate the patient’s nursing needs
- Perform ordered preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures
- Prepare clinical and progress notes
- Inform the Case Manager and physician of changes in the patient’s condition and needs
- Educate the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs
- Provide services in accordance with agency policies
- Prepare equipment and materials for treatments observing aseptic technique as required
- Instruct the patient in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Participate in inservice programs
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in PA
- CPR certification
- Demonstrate written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
All qualified candidates are invited to apply by clicking on the link below!
CareGivers America is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services.CareGivers America employs personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.
Google Key Words: RN, LPN, HOME HEALTH, SKILLED NURSING, DUNMORE, THROOP, TAYLOR, TRACH, VENT, PEDIATRICS, GERIATRICS, NURSE, SCRANTON, CLARKS SUMMIT, PATIENT, HEALTH, CLINICAL, BSN, ASSESSMENT, MEDICAL