Physical Therapist- Full Time
|Title:||Physical Therapist- Full Time|
|ID:||PT- 10K- Lackawanna|
|Department:||Home Health Services|
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an organization in pivotal growth years? CGA is currently hiring Physical Therapists for their Home Health Division to cover Lackawanna County.CareGivers America (CGA) is a regional provider of Non-Medical Home Care, Home Health, Medical Staffing, and Private Duty Nursing Services. CGA currently has 16 offices throughout Pennsylvania covering 30+ counties.
10K SIGN ON BONUS!
The Physical Therapist plans and provides physical therapy services to clients in their homes in accordance with the Plan of Care and Agency policies and procedures. The Physical Therapist performs functions that require substantial specialized knowledge, judgments and skill and must be able to make judgments accordingly.
- Performs physical therapy examination/evaluations.
- Implements teaching appropriate to the client's needs and within the context of their environment and learning ability.
- Assists in the development, implementation and evaluation of the ongoing quality improvement process.
- Promotes personal safety and a safe environment for clients and co-workers.
- Supervises applicable home care team members.
- Performs other related duties as deemed necessary.
- Graduate of a Physical Therapy program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, the Committee on Allied Health Education and the Accreditation of the American Medical Association, or the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association and the American Physical Therapy Association
- Has a current license/registration as a Physical Therapist in the state of PA.
- Current CPR Certification is required.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Current driver's license with a clean driving record.
All interested candidates are invited to submit their application by clicking on the link below.
CareGivers America is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services.CareGivers America employs personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status. www.CareGiversAmerica.com
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications