|Title:||CNA's, Home Health Aides & Caregivers|
|Department:||Non-Medical Home Care|
Passionate, Dedicated, and Conscientious
Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides & Direct Care Workers
for Non-Medical Home Care
Flexible Hours Available Immediately!
Comprehensive benefits package available to all employees who qualify!*
At CareGivers America we want to get you started on your path to a new, fulfilling and exciting career. Whether you are new to the industry or have years of experience in the field, we want to hear from you. As an industry leading-family owned company, we will provide you with the tools you need to succeed and advance your career with us. Each day our employees know they are making a difference in the lives of others, while working for a company that will treat them as nothing less than family. Read more to find out why you should grow your career with the CareGivers America family today!
- Reader's Choice Winner: Best Place to Work!
- Competitive rates
- Paid time off (PTO) start accruing on day one
- Health insurance*
- Dental, Vision, Short-Term & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance*
- Growth potential
- Yearly performance raises
- Comprehensive training (Orientation, Online, In-House, Shadowing, and More)
- Employee and customer referral bonuses
- Flexible hours/assignments close to home
- Employee discounts on personal cell phone plans, entertainment, car maintenance and more
- Free scrubs/gloves/work bag
- Free training on our website www.CareGiversAmerica.com
- 24/7 support from experienced managers
- Friendly and family orientated work environment
- & Much More
What are the job responsibilities?
- Provide one-on-one care to a person in need.
- Homemaking services such as light housekeeping and laundry
- Personal care services (ie bathing/ grooming, skin care, mouth care, dressing, and toileting)
- Develop a successful interpersonal relationship with our clients
- Meal preparation and assist in feeding
- Companionship activities
- Assist with ambulation and transfers
- Transportation services & community support services
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work every other weekend
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screening, etc.
- Since not all clients are on a bus route we ask that you have your own car and driver's license
CareGivers America is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services.CareGivers America employs personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.