Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a growing company?
CareGivers America is now hiring a
Expert Direct Care Worker
for our Selinsgrove office location
- Perform the functions of a Direct Care Worker (DCW) for regularly scheduled consumer cases.
- Assist in miscellaneous office/administrative functions including but not limited to scheduling, file reviews, filing, answering telephone calls, organizing meetings,and assisting with human resources tasks.
- Act as the expert direct care worker for new hires needing shadowing experience.
- Act as a fill-in for Care Coordinators, HR Recruiters, and DCWs as needed.
- Participate in your branch office’s on call rotation.
- Assist and perform ongoing training and oversight of direct care workers.
As an employee, you can expect excellent Pay, Bonus Plan, Health Benefits, Vision/Dental plans, 401K, Paid Time Off, Short/Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- High School Diploma
- PA Department of Health Nursing Assistant license/certification in good standing
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a nursing assistant
- CPR certification (may be provided by CGA)
- Evidence of continuing education efforts
- Positive attitude and good people skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Join this growing company today and advance your career in the healthcare industry! All interested candidates are invited to apply below.
CareGivers America is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services. CareGivers America employs personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.