|ID:||HK- LACK- DAYS- CM|
Care Maids, a division of CareGivers America which is a family-owned, regional provider of Non-Medical Home Care, Housekeeping, Home Health, Medical Supply, and Medical Staffing services is presently hiring part time HOUSEKEEPERS!
We are seeking several dependable, caring, and trustworthy individuals to provide housekeeping services to individuals in Lackawanna County.
As an employee you can expect:
* Flexible hours- We will work around any schedule: School, Work, Kids, More
* Health benefits for Full Time Employees (30 plus hours a week for 1 yr)
* Employee perks- Discounts on cell phone plans, car repairs, more
* Competitive rates- Based on experience
* Friendly work environment
* Cleaning Supplies Provided
* Management Support
* Much more
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
* Previous residential cleaning experience preferred
* Own transportation
Care Maids is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services. Care Maids employs personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications