Assistant Toddler Teacher
|Title:||Assistant Toddler Teacher|
|Office:||Lackawanna County - Clarks Summit Office|
CareGivers4Kids Day Care (Sister Company is CareGivers America) is now hiring a Part-Time Toddler Teacher for their Clarks Summit Location.
Responsible for assisting with the following:
- Assist with planning and implementing daily activities.
- Assist with coordinating lesson plans & activities of assistant group supervisors.
- The Assistant Group Supervisor must be able to act in his/her own role as well as the roles of an Aide.
- The Assistant Group Supervisor should assist in achieving growth objectives by creating a center environment that encourages child retention and positive word-of-mouth referrals.
- Assist with Meal Prep and other facility functions as needed.
We invite all interested candidates to apply below.
Key words: Day Care, Pre-School, PreSchool, Teacher, Teaching, DayCare, Infant, Toddler, Early Education, pre-kindergarten, School, Clarks Summit, Lackawanna, Child Development
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum of a Child Development Associate (CDA), or an Associates Degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood, child development, elementary education or human services field
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in an early childhood program.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: