Human Resources Assistant
|Title:||Human Resources Assistant|
|Department:||Non-Medical Home Care|
CareGivers America is a family-owned, regional provider of Non-Medical Home Care, Home Health, Hospice, Medical Supply, and Medical & Non-Medical Staffing services.
Job Functions Include:
We are presently hiring a full-time Human Resources Assistant for our Clarks Summit office location. This position will be providing direct support to our Human Resources & QA Risk Management departments.
- Review and process documentation relating to HR
- Maintain reports
- Filing and data entry
- Sorting and answering mail
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must have prior office experience
- Healthcare knowledge preferred
- HR experience preferred
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply below.
CareGivers America is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services.CareGivers America employs personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications