|Title:||Cook and Teacher Assistant for Daycare|
"Choose a job you love, and you
will never have to work a day in your life..."
Location: Clarks Summit
Shifts: Monday - Friday
CareGivers4Kids enrollment is growing. The center is taking applications for an early childhood professional to step into a full time Cook/Teacher Assistant position. Individual must be a strong leader, kind, patient and loving as most of the day will be spent working with children.
Prepare balanced meals for children and staff.
- Follows menu plans accordingly
- Keeps accurate inventory of supplies
- Cleaning of the kitchen and other light cleaning duties as assigned cover breaks; assist in classrooms in the afternoon
- Must be caring, generous, and attentive
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma required or equivalent
- Has experience in a licensed childcare facility kitchen or a public cafeteria or equivalent and 2 years working in a child care environment.