|Title:||Home Health MSW- Per Diem|
|Department:||Home Health Services|
|Office:||Monroe County - Stroudsburg Office|
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an organization in pivotal growth years? CGA is recruiting for a Per Diem MSW for their Home Health Division. This position will cover Monroe County.CareGivers America (CGA) is a regional provider of Non-Medical Home Care, Home Health, Medical Staffing, and Private Duty Nursing Services. CGA currently has 16 offices throughout Pennsylvania covering 30+ counties.
Reporting to the Clinical Supervisor and/or Case Manager, the Medical Social Worker (MSW) provides services and/or establishes standards addressing the social/emotional factors that impact the client's ability to achieve the goals of the Plan of Care.
- Assesses the psychosocial status of clients to determine factors that may interfere with client's ability to achieve goals
- Prepares social histories to augment existing service, or as a guide in determining or changing level of service. This may include cultural factors, financial concerns and support system.
- Demonstrates teamwork and effective communication to accomplish client, team and CareGivers America goals.
- Shares areas of expertise and initiates interdisciplinary referrals
- Educates clients/families about community resources and how to assess them appropriately.
- Provides leadership to the interdisciplinary team and the Professional Advisory Committee to address unmet needs of clients.
- Assists in the development, implementation and evaluation of the ongoing quality improvement process
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Master's Degree from a School od Social Work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a health care setting or equivalent experience. Home care experience preferred.
- CPR certification preferred
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of resources available in the community
- Licensed driver with automobile insurance in accordance with state/CareGivers America requirements. Reliable transportation and demonstrated clean driving record.
As an employee, you can expect excellent Pay, Health Benefits, Vision/Dental plans, 401k, Paid Time Off, Short/Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
All interested candidates are invited to submit their application by clicking on the link below. You may also call 570-319-6208 for more information.CareGivers America is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services.CareGivers America employs personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.