|Title:||Care Coordinator/Staffing Manager|
|Department:||Private Duty Nursing In Home Services|
CareGivers America is a regional provider of Non-Medical Home Care, Home Health, and Private Duty Nursing Services. We are currently seeking a Care Coordinator/Staffing Manager for our Private Duty Nursing division.
This position will be based in Lackawanna County, and will service 25 counties in Pennsylvania.
- Manage the day to day administrative duties
- Drive quality outcomes for customers through exceptional care and customer service
- Hire/Supervise Caregivers and Nursing Assistants
- Schedule/Match Nurses and to meet the needs of our customers
- Build and maintain relationships with potential referral sources
- Maintain & manage regulatory compliance
- After hours on-call support
- Prior Experience Preferred
- Experience in Scheduling and/or Human Resources
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in business management/human resources or a healthcare related field
- Must possess excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to network and market the business may include public speaking, cold calling, in-services, etc.
As an employee, you can expect excellent Pay, Bonus Plan, Health Benefits, Vision/Dental plans, 401K, Paid Time Off, Short/Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
Join this growing company today and advance your career in the healthcare industry! All interested candidates are invited to apply below.
We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services.We employ personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.
Key Words: HR, Human Resources, Scheduling, HomeCare, Home Care, Home Health, Private Duty