|Department:||Non-Medical Home Care|
“Choose a job you love, and you
will never have to work a day in your life…”
CareGivers America is a regional provider of Non-Medical Home Care, Home Health, Medical Supply, and Medical Staffing services. CGA is a growing company with plans for statewide expansion over the next 3 years. Presently, we have 18 offices throughout Pennsylvania covering 30+ counties.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an organization in pivotal growth years? We are presently hiring a Full-Time Controller for our Clarks Summit location.
- Oversee and assist the General Accounting Manager with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the accounting department.
- Oversee and direct the preparation of financial reports such as monthly financial statements, key performance indicators as well as budget performance.
- Oversee and assist with cash management processes.
- Oversee and assist with the application of sales taxes and completion of returns.
- Oversee the analysis of health insurance programs and reconciliations of premium costs to EE and ER costs.
- Oversee the analysis of the workers compensation program including annual audit and recording of issues.
- Oversee and assist with general account analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Oversee and assist with the creation of 1099 forms as required.
- Direct the Affordable Care Act process to ensure timely and accurate offers of coverage to employees.
- Perform Ad Hoc reporting for management as requested.
- Act as the liaison with external auditors and tax consultants.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (ie. GAAP), rules, regulations and systems of internal control.
- Oversee a staff of 8 ( Manager, Accountants and support staff)
B.S. in Accounting
8-10 years in a management accounting role.
Strong organizational skills to prioritize workloads to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Able to demonstrate attention to detail and good record keeping skills.
Exposure to Dynamics SL a plus
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Team player able to collaborate with other teams in the organization.
High level of interpersonal skills with demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
Knowledge and ability to use applicable information technology and systems to meet work needs.
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with all levels of management.