|Department:||Private Duty Nursing In Home Services|
CareGivers America is a regional provider of Non-Medical Home Care, Home Health, Medical Staffing, and Private Duty Nursing Services. Presently we have 16 offices throughout Pennsylvania covering 30 plus counties.
CGA is recruiting for a Private Duty Nursing Regional Manager for Carbon, Monroe, Lehigh and Northampton Counties. This is a chance to manage three branch offices, build the business, hire employees, and enjoy a growth-oriented bonus plan!
- Manage all personnel within assigned branches to ensure:
-Proper completion of all job responsibilities
-Growth of the office revenue and profitability
-Cost of sales
- Drive quality outcomes for customers through exceptional care and customer service
- Hire/Supervise Care Coordinators
- Manage audits/reviews/surveys of branch offices
- Build and maintain relationships with potential referral sources
- Be a back up for Care Coordinators in their absence
- Travel to each office at least weekly
- After hours on-call support
- Experience with Home Care Agency regulations (At least 4 YEARS)
- Prior management experience with in a Home Health or Home Care Agency
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in business management/human resources or a healthcare related field
- Must possess excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to network and market the business may include public speaking, cold calling, in-services, etc.
As an employee, you can expect excellent Pay, Bonus Plan, Health Benefits, Vision/Dental plans, 401K, Paid Time Off, Short/Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
Join this growing company today and advance your career in the healthcare industry! All interested candidates are invited to apply below.
CareGivers America is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services. CareGivers America employs personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.