CareGivers America, a family-owned, regional provider of Non-Medical Home Care, Home Health, Hospice, Medical Supply, and Medical & Non-Medical Staffing services is presently hiring a FULL TIME Expert Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to assist the elderly and disabled in their homes.
Why should you choose CareGivers America?
As an Expert Certified Nursing Assistant you will provide personal care (bathing, grooming, etc), light-housekeeping, community support, companionship, and transportation services to those in need. This position will require starting up new cases, training caregivers, filling in on call offs, etc.
*As a full-time CNA you can expect a full benefits package, company car, company credit card & MUCH MORE!*
Job Functions Include:
- Reader's Choice Winner: Best Place to Work!
- Competitive Rates
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Yearly performance raises
- Employee and customer referral bonuses
- Employee discounts on personal cell phone plans, entertainment, car maintenance and more
- Free scrubs/gloves/work bag
- 24/7 support from experienced managers
- Friendly and family orientated work environment
- & Much More
- Act as a fill-in, back up caregiver for customers in Monroe County
- Act as the expert direct care worker for new hires needing shadowing experience.
- Participate in your branch office’s on call rotation.
- Assist and perform ongoing training and oversight of direct care workers.
- Assist in miscellaneous office/administrative functions including but not limited to scheduling, file reviews, filing, answering telephone calls, organizing meetings,and assisting with human resources tasks.
As an employee, you can expect excellent Pay, Health Benefits, Vision/Dental plans, 401K, Paid Time Off, Short/Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- High School Diploma
- PA Department of Health Nursing Assistant license/certification in good standing
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a nursing assistant
- CPR certification (may be provided by CGA)
- Evidence of continuing education efforts
- Positive attitude and good people skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be available to work on-call 24/7
Join this growing company today and advance your career in the healthcare industry!
All interested candidates are invited to apply below.
CareGivers America is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services. CareGivers America employs personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.