|Title:||Care Coordinator |
|ID:||Reading CC |
|Department:||Non-Medical Home Care|
CareGivers America is a regional provider of Non-Medical Home Care, Home Health, Medical Equipment, Medical Staffing, and Private Duty Nursing Services.
CGA is recruiting for a Care Coordinator for our Reading Office.
- Manage the day to day administrative duties of a Non-Medical Office
- Drive quality outcomes for customers through exceptional care and customer service
- Hire/Supervise CareGivers and Nursing Assistants
- Schedule/Match Nurses and Nursing Assistants to meet the needs of our customers
- Build and maintain relationships with potential referral sources
- Maintain & manage regulatory compliance
- After hours on-call support
As an employee, you can expect excellent Pay, Bonus Plan, Health Benefits, Vision/Dental plans, 401K, Paid Time Off, Short/Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- Prior Experience Preferred
- Experience in Scheduling and/or Human Resources
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in business management/human resources or a healthcare related field
- Must possess excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to network and market the business may include public speaking, cold calling, in-services, etc.
Join this growing company today and advance your career in the healthcare industry! All interested candidates are invited to apply below.
CareGivers America is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services. CareGivers America employs personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.
Key Words: HR, Human Resources, Scheduling, HomeCare, Home Care, Home Health, Private Duty
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications