Community Inclusion Worker
|Title:||Community Inclusion Worker|
|ID:||Lack. CO - CIW|
|Department:||Non-Medical Home Care|
CareGivers America is NOW hiring:
Passionate, Dedicated, and Conscientious
Community Inclusion Workers
for Non-Medical Home Care
Experience is not necessary- We will provide all the training you need!
The Community Inclusion Worker primary responsibilities is to assist participants in acquiring, retaining, and improving communication, socialization, self-direction, self-help, and adaptive skills necessary to reside in the community. Community Inclusion Workers facilitates the participant’s social interaction; use of natural supports and typical community services available to all people; and participation in education and volunteer activities.
Why should you choose CareGivers America?
- Reader's Choice Winner: Best Place to Work!
- Competitive rates
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Yearly performance raises
- Comprehensive training (Orientation, Online, In-House, Shadowing, and More)
- Employee and customer referral bonuses
- Flexible hours/assignments close to home
- Employee discounts on personal cell phone plans, entertainment, car maintenance and more
- Health care benefits for employees working 30+ Hours a Week.
- Free scrubs/gloves/work bag
- Free training on our website www.CareGiversAmerica.com
- 24/7 support from experienced managers
- Friendly and family orientated work environment
- & Much More
CareGivers America is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services.CareGivers America employs personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screening, etc.
- Since not all clients are on a bus route we ask that you have your own car and driver's license
Google Key Words: Carbondale, Scranton, Archbald, Blakely, Clarks Green, Clarks Summit, Dalton, Dickson City, Dunmore, Jermyn, Jessup, Mayfield, Moosic, Moscow, Old Forge, Olyphant, Taylor, Throop, Vandling, Benton, Carbondale, Clifton, Covington, Elmhurst, Fell, Glenburn, Greenfield, Jefferson, La Plume, Madison, Newton, North Abington, Ransom, Roaring Brook, Scott, South Abington, Spring Brook, Thornhurst, Waverly, West Abington
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications