Billing Account Representative
|Title:||Billing Account Representative|
“Choose a job you love, and you
will never have to work a day in your life…”
CareGivers America is a regional provider of Non-Medical Home Care, Home Health, Medical Supply, and Medical Staffing services. CGA is a growing company with plans for statewide expansion over the next 3 years. Presently, we have 18 offices throughout Pennsylvania covering 30+ counties.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an organization in pivotal growth years? We are presently hiring a FULL TIME Billing Account Representative for our Clarks Summit location.
The Billing Account Representative reports to the Billing and Accounts Receivable Manager, and assists with the billing & accounts receivable transactions within the organization. This includes analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
- Assist the billing and accounts receivable coordinators with the operations of the department
- Assist with the billing transactions with payer sources
- Assist with the submission of claims, collections, and other accounts receivable functions of the agency
- Assist with performing the processing of payment allocations and reclassification journal entries
- Monitor, collect and analyze billing data to assess accuracy and integrity
- Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial reports
- Be knowledgeable of all applicable regulations and company policies
- Assist with export of OASIS assessments
- Must have knowledge of home health billing systems & procedures
- Experience with all aspects of commercial billing and insurances a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, primarily in Word and Excel
- Must demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to communicate to all levels of management
- Ability to work independently without supervision
CareGivers America is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services.CareGivers America employs personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications