|Title:||Bilingual Payroll Assistant|
|Department:||Non-Medical Home Care|
SarahCare of Jenkintown is looking to hire a Bilingual Payroll Assistant who will be in charge of assisting the payroll department by all means necessary to achieve successful payroll services.
This entry-level position is your opportunity to join a fast paced, fast growing home health and adult care leading company. Be a part of our team!
Your Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Adhere to all payroll policies and procedures.
• Use Matrixcare, ADP and Docuware programs in daily activities.
• Confirm receipt of field staffs daily time sheets upon request; assist employees with incorrect or missing timesheets
• Calculate the number of hours that should be applied to an employees time-sheet.
• Track any necessary manual adjustments to pay, if any.
• Conduct a monthly audit for missing timesheets.
• Enter direct deposit information into ADP.
• Record content of all phone calls into MatrixCare activities contemporaneously with the call.
• Opportunities for growth, learning, and development.
• Full benefits package.
• Some college (4-year degree preferred)
• 1+ years of payroll and/or customer service experience.
• Must be fluent in Spanish (Written and Spoken proficiency required)
• Competitive Rate, Full Benefits.
About SarahCare of Jenkintown
SarahCare keeps families together at home by providing health related services for those in need of assistance. Founded in 1985, SarahCare is one of the nation's leading providers of home and community based services. Throughout the years the company has earned its reputation as a recognized leader in providing qualified professionals to deliver family centered care that helps people remain in the comfort of their own home