|Title:||MSW- Home Health- Per Diem|
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an organization in pivotal growth years? CGA is recruiting for a Per Diem MSW for their Home Health Division. This position will cover Lackawanna County.CareGivers America (CGA) is a regional provider of Non-Medical Home Care, Home Health, Medical Staffing, and Private Duty Nursing Services. CGA currently has 16 offices throughout Pennsylvania covering 30+ counties.
Reporting to the Clinical Supervisor and/or Case Manager, the Medical Social Worker (MSW) provides services and/or establishes standards addressing the social/emotional factors that impact the client's ability to achieve the goals of the Plan of Care.
- Assesses the psychosocial status of clients to determine factors that may interfere with client's ability to achieve goals
- Prepares social histories to augment existing service, or as a guide in determining or changing level of service. This may include cultural factors, financial concerns and support system.
- Demonstrates teamwork and effective communication to accomplish client, team and CareGivers America goals.
- Shares areas of expertise and initiates interdisciplinary referrals
- Educates clients/families about community resources and how to assess them appropriately.
- Provides leadership to the interdisciplinary team and the Professional Advisory Committee to address unmet needs of clients.
- Assists in the development, implementation and evaluation of the ongoing quality improvement process
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Master's Degree from a School od Social Work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a health care setting or equivalent experience. Home care experience preferred.
- CPR certification preferred
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of resources available in the community
- Licensed driver with automobile insurance in accordance with state/CareGivers America requirements. Reliable transportation and demonstrated clean driving record.
As an employee, you can expect excellent Pay, Health Benefits, Vision/Dental plans, 401k, Paid Time Off, Short/Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
All interested candidates are invited to submit their application by clicking on the link below.
You may also call 570-319-6208 for more information.