|Title:||Expert Direct Care Worker|
|Department:||Non-Medical Home Care|
“Choose a job you love, and you
will never have to work a day in your life…"
Job Functions Include:
- Act as a fill-in, back up caregiver for customers in Northumberland/Union/Synder Counties
- Act as the expert direct care worker for new hires needing shadowing experience.
- Participate in your branch office’s on call rotation.
- Assist and perform ongoing training and oversight of direct care workers.
- Assist in miscellaneous office/administrative functions including but not limited to scheduling, file reviews, filing, answering telephone calls, organizing meetings,and assisting with human resources tasks.
- High School Diploma
- PA Department of Health Nursing Assistant license/certification in good standing
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a nursing assistant
- CPR certification (may be provided by CGA)
- Evidence of continuing education efforts
- Positive attitude and good people skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be available to work on-call 24/7
All interested candidates are invited to apply below.
CareGivers America is dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment and delivery of services. CareGivers America employs personnel and provides services to consumers without regard to race, color, age, gender, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability (mental or physical), marital status, communicable disease, or any other legally protected state or federal status.